sabato 9 agosto 2014

...my American friends...Richard and Michael!

Richard Fenster - La Mesa, California

about my "Concord-Sonata"...

"I listened once and I was taken over by the emotion that I was conveyed. Yet it did not sound overly romantic. Very clear and I could hear individual notes and lined with no over pedaling."

12th, February 2014

Michael Kolesa - Ontario, Canada

about my "Concord-Sonata"...

"Although  I have at least 8 other recording of the "Concord" in my collection, your performance is quite special! In it you uncover an emotional heart to this piece that brings out a real poignancy to the interpretation. It will be a performance that I return to again and again and I'm sure the insights in it will only increase as I gain additional familiarity with it."

30th, July 2014

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento