lunedì 24 ottobre 2016

My Cd "Concord-Sonata" is peerless !!!

Mr. Joe Barron - Norristown, posted on web.

"Current listening: The Concord again, this time with Roberto Ramadori. 
This is a remarkably controlled performance with a crisp articulation that keeps the inner voices clear no matter how dense the textures become.
The Hawthorne movement is peerless ("impareggiabile").
A shame the disk is not more widely available on web".

24th, October 2016.

My Cd disk Charles Edward Ives' "Concord-Sonata" is still available just writing to me at my e-mail : rbrt_ramadori@yahoo.com. I have almost new 100 copies of my cd!
I would love to send and to have my Cd all over in the World from Alaska to Midway!!!

Thx so much to have a listen to my "Concord-Sonata" !!!

Roberto Ramadori, pianist.
12th, January 2021.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento